The Red Reflective adhesive Nautical Tape is excellent to be manipulated in nautical tasks and in marine environments since it is possible to adhere this tape in areas that need to be demarcated.
It is resistant to all kinds of weather, it is resistant to water, gasoline, diesel and other solvents.
When the light falls on the Red Reflective adhesive Nautical Tape, it replenishes part of the light, thus increasing the visibility of the entity or element where it is stuck, being very advantageous at night when it is at sea. The tape is self-adhesive and can adhere to any hard and clean area.
Benefits of Red Reflective adhesive Nautical Tape
- The Red reflective adhesive Nautical Tape radiates strongly when it is reached in the beam of light and so, repeatedly, this condition makes it original to be manipulated in units of high visibility or to be adhered in areas of risk or danger.
- It is resistant to water, the sun and the inconstant marine environment so it can be operated on any type of boat.
- It has a long life as it is made of the highest quality materials.
- It has a high reflectivity which makes it the best choice for low light parts.
- It is easy to use, as it has a self-adhesive backing with strong adhesive glue to help withstand wind and water.
- It does not require heat to be adhered since it is self-adhesive.
- The tape is excellent to be installed outdoors due to its great resistance to atmospheric agents
- It works very well for interiors and exteriors, and any signs that are required to be made on the boat.
- The body of the Red Reflective adhesive Nautical Tape can be clearly designed, and is a good partner in the identification of any area of the boat.
- This reflective tape can be glued on any surface, metal, wood, plastic and nylon.
Installation of Red Reflective adhesive Nautical Tape
Using the Red Reflective adhesive Nautical Tape is very simple, so that your assembly is unmatched you must follow the following steps:
- Locate the area where you intend to place the tape, noting persistently that it should be an area of maximum visibility.
- Next, the area of interest must be cleaned to ensure that the reflective strips remain attached and secure with total security.
- Finally, the liner should be separated from the adhesive tape and used with light pressure.