The jacket XM Yachting offshore red sz. M is a garment of the best quality which is recommended to be used during sailing, since it supports the most difficult weather conditions thanks to its polymer coating, which is a waterproof, resistant and breathable material.
It is lined with mesh fabric and has double-way zipper, also has sleeves made of polyurethane with Velcro closure for a better fit and protection.
Benefits of Jacket XM Yachting offshore red sz. m
- Mesh lining.
- 2-zips protected by double anti-storm flap and evacuation channel.
- Adjustable double dolls: adjustable outer wrist with elastic closure; inside waterproof doll PU closure.
- Adjustable closing flap.
- Back and inside clip to hang or facilitate drying.
- 2 large pockets with anti-storm waterproof flaps, evacuation net and ring-key ring.
- Articulated arms for comfort and mobility.
- Reflective bands, evacuation channel on shoulders, neck and hood.
- 2 interior pockets: 1 with zipper and 1 with Velcro closure.
- Reinforced elbows, back for longer duration.
- High neck of 18 cm and protection of the chin lined in polar.
- Fluorescent hood with reflective strap for greater visibility.
- Evacuation channel to avoid water on the face and neck.
- Great visibility 3 “smart” hood settings: wide, tall and expensive.
Use of jacket XM Yachting offshore red sz. M
The jacket XM Yachting offshore red sz. M is a garment that is recommended to be used when you are sailing, because it adapts to the need for shelter depending on the temperature in the environment, since it adapts to any change and allows greater mobility and comfort, as well as staying dry without excess sweat for longer.
The jacket XM Yachting offshore red sz. M has a great durability without much care as its fabric is water resistant and breathable, allowing it to dry from inside and outside the fastest way after use.
Its flexible details ensure greater freedom of movement, since they add an amazing resistance to deterioration and have been strategically placed in areas of high friction for a longer life.
Its fluorescent fragments and modern photoluminescent reflectors flash to indicate the position in situations of darkness, this being a very special and useful advantage when traveling.